Friday, November 05, 2004

Bush Orders Strafing Of New Jersey School

"If you all remember, I vowed to punish the evil-doers, where ever they may be!"

"And New Jersey didn't exactly end up the right color on the map after the election, if you know what I mean. I have a MAN DATE! No, not a Sodom and Gomorra MAN DATE, I took care of those with ballot initiatives in eleven states (thanks again Ohio!) I have a MAN DATE to conduct the war the way I see fit. You're either with me, or your with the terrorist killers. Notice I said ME this time. Condi said I could."

"And let me just say, all those hateful emails you liberals are exchanging with each other, (and I can read them, because of the patriot act)- dead or alive. And I think that speaks for itself."

"But I also want to reach out, to those of you who voted for my opponent."

"Meet the new boss,
same as the old boss!
And as we say down in Texas,
Won't get fooled again!"

9 Comments:

Blogger RBP said...

Thanks for stopping by GAY-MAN.
I checked out your blog, it's nice, you haven't written a damn thing.
Since you have so much time on your hands, here's a game for ya, it's called 'hide and go fuck yourself!'
Come back anytime, asshole.

1:58 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

Be nice to the Riverboat Pilot ALa!

9:55 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

The man wrote you a haiku. Go gloat somewhere righty.

9:57 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

oh, man -- I feel like I'm watching Fox News at your house ...

9:59 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

In the words of your spiritual icon, ALa --"Can't we all just get along?"

10:02 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

:::Justrose clutches miraculous medal:::

10:03 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

::shakes head, looks heavenward::

10:17 PM  
Blogger RBP said...

Ala- Off your meds again blondie?
Thanks for taking up for me Rose.
(sniffs, pours another shot of Jagermiester)

Seriously, I keep reading articles about voter discrepencies in Florida and Ohio. Like in one district, GOP voting was up %400 and the dems were down %-60. Hmmmm.

And how the exit polling was surprisingly accurate in other states that weren't considered battle ground states. Hmmmm. And yet showed Kerry winning in Ohio and Florida but yet, the screwy voting machines and their screwy outcomes....I guess we're all just screwed!

I am confidant Lefty and TWD will get to the bottom of this! (and give Ala another place to gloat on) shoo! go away!

7:43 AM  
Blogger RBP said...

I guess I just can't get excited about waging war pre-emptively, irrational tax cuts, environmental policy written by the polluters themselves, and eroding personal freedoms.
So if rejecting your spoon-fed right wing ideology ff makes me a sore loser, so be it. The ironic part is, everyone, conservetives included, will have to pay the price for these insane policies.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home