Saturday, March 26, 2005

Live From New York

I'm here representing the dirtysouth at the Black Crowes shows at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I didn't have tickets to the show last night (Friday the 25th) but for 70 dollars, I DID get in! I saw the Black Crowes, on Good Friday, in Manhattan, and I'm a better man for it. Mark Ford is back. Chris and Rich Robison have made up. When the launched into 'Good Friday' last night, "I will not forgive you, nor will I accept the pain..." chills went down my spine. "I know I didn't say things good, I didn't pay attention to you, but honey I tried...."

Yeah, I was right there with them. I knew what Chris was talking about.

I will say this, the crowds here are the best behaved crowds at a concert that I've ever seen in my life. 'Pardon me - excuse me - oops...'

And I'm going to the show tonight!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home