Saturday, November 11, 2006

What's That Smell?

It's macaca! Yes George, you can take your seat next to Jack Abramoff, Randal "Duke" Cunningham, Bob Ney, David Safavian, and Tom Delay. (I know I'm leaving some people out.) I know you're not charged with a crime like these guys, but hey you have a pretty impressive list of crappy dealings in your own right. I can't decide what my favorite is. Maybe it's that time you cut the head off a deer and shoved it in that black families mail box. Or maybe it was the time your henchmen tackled that first year law student for asking you if you spit in your first wife's face. Maybe it was that time you spit in your first wife's face. Or maybe it was when you told a reporter not to cast aspersions about your mother when he ask about her Jewish heritage. But I think my favorite is when you called that kid with the video camera "macaca" and added "welcome to America and the real world of Virginia." Especially since that kid was born and raised in Virginia, and you weren't. Aren't you from California, home of Nancy Pelosi? You may not be going to jail, but you still suck!
George Allen - You're Fired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home